1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
A. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our services, requesting, applying for or entering further services (including, but not limited to, a competition or promotion), making an enquiry or reporting a problem. This may include, but is not limited to, information such as your name, address, phone and email address.
B. In order to improve our communications with you as well as improve our products and services, we may ask you to provide us with additional information about you such as your professional interests and your experiences with us as well as more detailed contact preferences.
When you provide us with any personal information you consent to us collecting and using that information according to your preferences.
C. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
D. We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
E. Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
F. Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access and/or download.
2. IP ADDRESSES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
You may access certain areas of our site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
4. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1. The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
3. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
4. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
5. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
5. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
1. We use information held about you in the following ways:
A. To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
B. To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
C. To share with other companies within our group (as defined in clause 6.1 below) and reputable third organisations for marketing purposes provided we have your consent to do so.
D. To notify you about changes or updates to our service.
E. To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
F. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
G. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you or which you have shown an interest in.
H. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
2. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
3. With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email or telephone with information, news and offers on Our services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with
Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
1. We may disclose your personal information to any of our subsidiaries, our parent company and any of our parent company's other subsidiaries ("our group").
2. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
A. In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
B. If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
C. If said third party provide services for us, limited to the following purposes:
a. Understanding the use of our site and making improvements
b. Administering a mailing list for customers that have registered for such list
c. Responding to requests from or providing any necessary notices to you
d. Protecting the security or integrity of our site
e. Otherwise administering or managing our site software.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
1. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us using the contact information below.
2. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Their inclusion cannot be taken to imply any endorsement or validation by us of the content of said website.
8. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
1 St Katherine’s Way, International House
E1W 1UN, London
Cookies are small text files that are saved on a computer or other electronic device when the user visits a website that has Cookies on it. The information stored by Cookies is typically used to identify the user as a return visitor to a website and can further be used to assist the user with log-in forms, analyse behaviour of website users, personalise website pages and remember visitor preferences.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These Cookies enable the provision of services specifically requested by the website user. They are essential in order for users to move around the website and use its features. Without these Cookies services such as e-commerce shopping cannot be provided.
These Cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, e.g. which pages visitors go to most often and which pages they most often exit from. These types of Cookies don't collect information that identifies an individual visitor – rather, the information these types of Cookies collect is anonymous because the purpose of the data collection is to aggregate data.
These Cookies allow the website to remember the choices that users make (e.g. user name, language or the region the user is currently in) to provide enhanced and personalised features. They can also be used to remember changes a user makes to pages they are able to customise. They may also be used to provide services to users, such as watching a video or podcast and commenting on a blog. The information these Cookies collect may be anonymised and these types of Cookies cannot track the users' browsing activity on other websites.
These Cookies are used to deliver adverts to visitors that are supposedly more relevant to the users' interests. They are also used to limit the number of times a visitor sees an advertisement, as well as to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator's permission. They remember that users have visited a website and alert organisations that are members of the advertising network. Quite often, targeting Cookies will be linked to website functionality provided by such organisations.
For more detailed information about Cookies, including how you can change your personal setting to allow or block Cookies, please visit www.aboutcookies.org.